What do you know about the environment in your home or business? Is there anything in the air that’s making you sick? Is your family being exposed to toxic lead paint or asbestos? The best way to answer these questions for sure is to schedule environmental testing with Safe Air Fast Environmental of San Francisco. We use state-of-the-art testing equipment and employ certified environmental testing professionals to identify harmful pollutants in your home or business, including mold, lead, and asbestos. Don’t wait until you start noticing symptoms of mold exposure or lead poisoning to contact Safe Air Fast Environmental. Call us at (415) 813-4144 to schedule testing today.
What We Test For
Safe Air Fast Environmental is the Bay Area’s leading inspection service for asbestos, lead, mold, and bacteria for commercial and residential clients. Here’s a closer look at what we test for, and why testing is important.
- Asbestos – Asbestos is a mineral fiber that was used heavily in building construction materials prior to 1977. Inhalation of asbestos fibers can cause shortness of breath, lung scarring, and lung cancer. Products and materials containing asbestos can still be found today, so schedule asbestos testing if your home or business is more than 30 years old.
- Lead – Although lead has some beneficial uses, it can be toxic to humans and animals even in small doses. Lead was once a primary ingredient in paint, but was banned in 1978 for residential use. Children are most susceptible to the effects of lead poisoning, which can result in anemia, hyperactivity, stunted growth, behavioral and learning problems, and in some cases coma and even death.
- Mold – In a damp, humid city like San Francisco, mold is a very real concern in most homes and businesses. Exposure to mold can result in symptoms ranging from mild allergic reactions such as skin irritation and sore throat to memory loss, pulmonary hemorrhaging, and cancer. A mold test can tell you if your family or employees are at risk for mold exposure.
When you schedule environmental testing for your home or business with Safe Air Fast Environmental, you can rest assured that your property will receive the most comprehensive and carefully administered inspection offered by any testing service in the Bay Area. The process varies for each type of test we perform, but environmental testing for asbestos, lead, and mold generally includes:
- Inspection Survey – Our team will first perform a thorough inspection survey of your home or business to identify areas that may be harboring mold, lead, or asbestos.
- Sample Collection – We then use cutting-edge technology to collect viable samples from your home or business. Our team is careful not to disturb any of the collection sites so as not to disperse additional mold, lead, or asbestos into the air.
- Lab Analysis – The samples are then sent to AIHA EMLAP accredited labs for analysis. As soon as we receive the results, we will contact you to discuss the findings and help you explore your remediation and abatement options.